[Fredslist] Gotham Charitable Forum and Hispanic Group luncheon next Monday

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Fri Nov 13 10:18:07 EST 2009

Join us all for Gotham's Hispanic Group and Gotham Charitable Forum joint
luncheon  this coming  Monday, Nov 16.

In addition to the usual Gotham format, we'll have two special guests to
tell us a bit about the unique work-study program at Cristo Rey New York
High School in Harlem.. One of our guests will be a VP at JP Morgan who has
worked with more than a dozen Cristo Rey student- workers.  Another will be
an administrator from Cristo Rey who runs the work-study program

Fellow Gothamite Jeff Crowther informed me after I posted the first
announcement that he and his wife are very familiar with Cristo Rey and that
the charitable foundation his family established in memory of his heroic son
who was  killed on 9/11 has been a supporter of the school.

If you plan to attend, then please register and pay online on the Gotham
website.  And if you can't do that, then bring a check ($45 to Gotham
Networking), but still let me know you're coming so we have an accurate
headcount..

Thanks.

Chris

Christopher T. Lamal