[Fredslist] Sports & Marketing at Gotham Princeton

jeffrey schneider coachjeffschneider at me.com
Wed Nov 11 16:41:21 EST 2009

The next Gotham Princeton lunch is Friday, November 20th at Mediterra
in Princeton.

Our guest speaker will be Rich Lisk, who will be presenting on
Marketing in the Sports and Entertainment World.  Rich is Principal at
Small Change Marketing Group.  Previously he won League Championships
as General Manager of the Trenton Titans hockey club in the ECHL and
the Philadelphia Soul Arena Football team, (yes he knows Bon Jovi).

Please join Rich and the Gotham Princeton group on Friday, November
20th 12:30pm at Mediterra - located in world famous Palmer Square.
Gotham Princeton remains the lowest priced lunch at $30.

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!
Payment cannot be made at the door. But it is easy on the Gotham web
site. Click on the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1505

For more information, please feel free to drop me an email.

Regards,
Jeff Schneider
GC Gotham Princeton