[Fredslist] Monday, Nov.16 Meeting Of Expert Witness Group

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 23:09:49 EST 2009

Please RSVP to me if you have not already done so and plan to attend Monday's meeting of the Gotham Expert Witness Group.  Our speaker, Susan Shapiro, will be advising us on the best way to use the new communication technologies to manage and organize our information.  As usual, we will start at 12:15pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Guests and Circuit Riders will be charged $30/person at the meeting.  See you on Monday.  Gerry Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G