[Fredslist] maternity leave info please

darren at studio-china.com darren at studio-china.com
Thu Nov 5 22:15:46 EST 2009

My wife will be going on maternity leave in March.  We live in NJ but she is
employed in NYC.  Does anyone know if she is eligible for NJ temporary
disability benefits or does she have to take NY benefits since this is where
she works?

Thanks

Darren

----

Darren China, RA

studio china  architecture + design

New York                12 Desbrosses Street

                                New York, NY 10013

New Jersey              65 Hilton Avenue

                                Maplewood, NJ 07040

                                t. 201-575-5180

                                 <http://www.studio-china.com>
www.studio-china.com