[Fredslist] Teen or Young Adult Actor Needed for Digital Short - Saturday 11/7

Victor Urbach gotham3 at xemaps.com
Fri Nov 6 07:06:29 EST 2009

If you have a young actor in your family, you know the importance of having
good material for their "reel." Here's an opportunity to act in a digital
short being shot tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon in front of Lincoln Center.

My son Alec is a student at the New York Film Academy and is directing the
comedic episode.

There's no pay but it'll be good experience for a teen or young adult actor
who needs demo material and YouTube exposure. The crew will probably shoot
from 2:30 pm through 5:30 pm, but may wrap sooner.

If interested, please contact me by reply email.

-Victor Urbach