[Fredslist] I FINALLY FOUND THE REVISE BUTTON ON MY GOTHAM PROFILE

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Wed Nov 4 17:51:20 EST 2009

Dear Along The Network:

When it comes to finessing a bill through the legislative process I am
extremely adept but when it comes to technological stuff, fawgedaboutit.  If
something goes wrong with my office computer I call in one of the "young
ones" to remedy the problem.

So I wanted to revise my originally submitted profile from some years back
and also get a new industry category. Well that languished for  a host of
reasons, and I just let it slide. Only recently, after writing a profile for
another group did I remember about my old Gotham one.

I discovered all on my own that the there is a REVISE button on my bottom of
everyone's Gotham Profile. Does anyone really read all the way to the bottom
of the page?

Bottom line: I now have a totally rewritten Profile and invite all of you to
peruse it.

And thank you to the powers that be for creating a new category for
me-Government Relations/Lobbying.

All the best, all the time, to all of you.

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP