[Fredslist] Part time bookkeeper needed 1-2 days per week

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Nov 2 15:24:43 EST 2009

Excellent opportunity for self -motivated, self starter, savvy individual
with excellent organizational skills, ability to multi task and attention to
detail with experience in Quicken 2009, including on line bill pay and
downloading in to Quicken. Duties also include reconciliation of monthly
bank statements, financial reporting, scheduling bill payments, general
filing, quarterly payroll tax reporting, submitting routine medical claims.
Must also be proficient in Microsoft Office. Honesty and integrity and
confidentially are a must.

Please have candidate reply directly to me only via email.. I prefer someone
in Fairfield County or Westchester.

Please look at my new web site.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail