[Fredslist] Lots of Gothamites and guests heading to Grand Lux tomorrow Tuesday November 3rd

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Nov 2 13:57:36 EST 2009

Hi Gotham,

Thanks to Rona Gura for coordinating our Long Island Cocktails event
tomorrow night, Tuesday, November 3rd.  So far, we have about 50 people,
including Gotham members, guests and spouses of Gotham, signed up to network
and mingle at Grand Lux tomorrow night. If you would like to join us, please
send an email to Rona  at ronagura at yahoo.com  (if you already RSVPed to
Rona, don’t worry, she has you on the list!).

We want to make sure we plan accordingly for space and don’t want anyone to
miss out on the fun so – if you plan on joining us, please let Rona know and
remember this is a cash bar – pay for what you eat or drink so no cost to
attend except what you eat or drink. You can email Rona

Again, the date is tomorrow Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 5:30 p.m. at the
Grand Lux Café, Roosevelt Field Mall.

See you tomorrow!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com