[Fredslist] $5000 and $2500 Prizes Awarded 12/1

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Sun Nov 1 15:46:20 EST 2009

You are invited to attend our 12/1 Winter Cocktail Party at the Friars Club for all you can eat and drink at the reduced cost of $80 (please pay on the web site by credit card).

At that time we will announce the recipients of the Gotham Foundation's Summer of Giving checks of $5000 and $2500.

There is a first come first served 150 person limit. However, attendance is not limited to Gotham members.

I hope to see you there and call your number!