[Fredslist] A friend is researching 'survivors'

Josette Dewey josette at sheffieldmediagroup.com
Sun May 31 16:35:35 EDT 2009

Hello Gothamites,

A friend of mine is looking to speak to a few people about their own
'survivors' experience, following their company's layoffs. With this
research he is looking into publishing an article. Below is my friend's
brief info about the type of people he is looking for. If you or someone you
know may be interested, please contact him directly at 203.325.0062. Thank
you.

Sincerely,

Josette Dewey.

Hello,

I'm researching "survivors" - people who are still employed following their
company's layoffs.  I have a few questions I'd like to ask.  The process
will take no more than a half hour.  I'm interested in exploring such topics
as:

-          How did the layoffs occur?  I.e. What process was used?

-          Did the survivors themselves take part in letting people go? And
if so, how has that impacted them?

-          What's been the impact of the layoffs on the survivors
emotionally and in terms of workload, productivity, morale, etc.?

-          What strategies have the survivors' adopted - for themselves and,
if applicable, for their work groups in order to heal and move on?

-          What, if any, support is their organization providing to
survivors to help them heal and move on?

All interview data is confidential.  If you yourself are a "survivor", would
you be willing to have a 30 minute phone call with me?  Also, can you refer
me to people in your organization or in your network who might be willing to
participate?

I hope I can look forward to speaking with you.

Warm regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Nash

1.203.325.0062 office

1.512.584.5127 mobile

JOSETTE DEWEY | SHEFFIELD MEDIA GROUP, LLC | 445 HAMILTON AVE, SUITE 1102 |
WHITE PLAINS, NY 10601 | 914-220-8384

www.sheffieldmediagroup.com <http://www.sheffieldmediagroup.com/>
Websites for success. Combining the best in marketing, technology and
design.

Click on  <http://www.Give.bz> www.Give.bz to help our friend in need. Buy a
discounted item or donate. Thank you.