[Fredslist] Need Ft. Lauderdale Surgeon for my Mother

rachel becker Heyrae426 at aol.com
Wed May 27 10:32:17 EDT 2009

To All of  you in Gotham,

                        Does  anyone   know of  a  top  notch
Surgeon  affiliated with  the  Broward  General Hospital  in Ft.
Lauderdale ?

My   87 year old   mother  was  scheduled  to be  operated on  June
23  for breast   cancer  at  another  hospital   in the  area,

  but  her  supplemental insurance  carrier  was changed,     so  she
now  needs to  use  Broward  General Hospital ,

  and only  those  affiliated   surgeons.

                  Many Thanks,

                                            Rachel  Becker

                                             c: 646-226-5814