[Fredslist] Gotham Book Club - Next Book

Julie Klein julie2k at optonline.net
Tue May 26 12:02:08 EDT 2009

On Thursday, June 11th, we'll be hosting an online discussion of
Cynthia Kaplan's latest book of essays, "Leave The Building Quickly" -
at http://www.gothamnetworking.com/goth/index.php/books/
from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

The book is tremendously entertaining and thought-provoking.  It has
been described as "a raucously funny, moving, and honest look at the
circumstances of our daily lives, the kind that inspire us to crouch
in the linen closet at three in the morning."

Cynthia Kaplan will be joining Gotham at the next  Women's Lunch at
the Friars on June 10th from 12:30-2:00 - so if you'd like to attend,
please contact Nancy Schess to clear any conflicts.

Thanks.

Julie Klein