[Fredslist] The Votes Are In- 40 Under 40 Alumni

Lawrence Sprung lsprung at mitlinfinancial.com
Thu May 21 21:20:03 EDT 2009

Dear all,

It is with heart felt gratitude that I would like to thank everyone for
helping me be voted the Valedictorian of the 40 Under 40 Class of 2006.

http://libn.com/40-under-40-top-10-awards-networking-party/
<BLOCKED::http://libn.com/40-under-40-top-10-awards-networking-party/>

I will be sure to thank you all when I see you personally, without you I
could not have won this honor.  I hope all of you will join me at this
fantastic event on June 23, 2009 at Carlyle On The Green and show your
support for me and the others who have worked hard to earn this honor.

I appreciate all of the support!!

Regards,

Lawrence D. Sprung, CFP(r)
President
Mitlin Financial, Inc.
(631) 952-4466

www.mitlinfinancial.com <http://www.mitlinfinancial.com/>

Investments | Financial Planning | Insurance| Estate Planning | Asset
Management

Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC
and Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc.,
Lawrence D. Sprung representative.

Lawrence D. Sprung- Mitlin Financial, Inc. and Securities America are
unaffiliated.

Trading Instructions sent via email may not be honored.  Please contact
my office at (631) 952-4466 or Securities America, Inc. (800) 747-6111
Option 1 for all buy/sell orders.  Please be advised that communications
regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only.
You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received
from the custodian(s) of your assets.  The text of this communication is
confidential, and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is
prohibited.  Any person who receives this communication in error is
requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without
copying or further dissemination.  Your cooperation is appreciated.

For your protection, please do not send confidential information such as
social security numbers and account numbers via email.