[Fredslist] SACC Meeting TONIGHT at 7pm

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Wed May 20 07:33:59 EDT 2009

Hello Along the Network:

As usual we are back to business at South Asian Chamber of Commerce (SACC)
and invite you and your friends to join us at our meeting TONIGHT -
Wednesday - May 20th, 2009 at 7:00pm.  Meeting will be held at Apsara
Restaurant located at 96 North Broadway, Hicksville, NY (516-932-0299)
(intersection of 106 & 107, next to Dunkin Donuts).

Networking and Cocktails begins at 7:00pm followed by dinner for just $40 a
person.  Please feel free to forward this to your friends and colleagues who
might benefit from this.  We look forward to seeing you.

Please RSVP to confirm attendance.

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL AND MAILING ADDRESS

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Executive Financing Group, LLC

100 W. Nicholai Street, Suite 201

Hicksville, New York 11801

Ph: 516-986-5491

Cell: 516-662-5215

Fx: 516-941-0799

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."