[Fredslist] Retail Position

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri May 15 18:59:25 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm reaching out on behalf of two amazing young people that my charity, Living Beyond Belief, is honoring this year.

Both are looking for retails sales positions, one in Manhattan and the other in Brooklyn.

I know times are tough and it's probably a long-shot, but I figured I'd ask.

If you have any othe thoughts, I'd be most grateful.

Let me know. Thanks.

XoxBari

This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in this communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by the Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and cannot be used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.