[Fredslist] Ride the circut to LI Healthcare Fri. 5/22

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 05:56:55 EDT 2009

 Hi,

Come ride the circuit to the next meeting of Gotham LI Healthcare being held on Friday, May 22, 2009 at 8:00 AM sharp at the Milleridge Inn in Jericho.

We do not enforce a non compete rule so everyone is welcome to attend. The cost is $25.00 and a continental breakfast will be served.

If you know of any potential members for the group, we do have a few niches available.

Please let me know if you would like to attend.

*Also our next "big event" is the golf outing on 6/1/09. Still not too late to attend. As always a fun event for golfers and non-golfers, was well!

Please email with any questions.

Thank you,

Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM