[Fredslist] RIDE the CIRCUIT to BKLYN BRIDGE Tues 5/19

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:51:20 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham Members,

We would love to see you at our next meeting.  Please come and refer your
friends we have many openings in coaching, legal, marketing and other
valuable spots.

Enjoy social and business networking at it's best in a comfortable setting
and great food! We always have interesting guests and a lively group.

Hope to see you there!  Get in touch to clear any conflicts and be sure
there is room at the table.

SUSAN CLEARY
Brooklyn Bridge Group Coordinator
917-922-4694

WHERE:  WOOLWORTH BUILDING
                233 Broadway at Barclay St
                Woolworth Tower Kitchen

COST:     $30 pay on Gotham Website or bring cash/check
TIME:       12:30-2pm

TUESDAY, MAY 19