[Fredslist] Memorial Day

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue May 12 08:17:22 EDT 2009

My Fellow Networkers,

Memorial Day is right around the corner.  For most of us it represents
the start of the summer filled with trips to the Hamptons and cruises
around the world.

But did you know it is really about paying tribute to our servicemen
and women - past and present.  These are real American Heros - they
are the reason we have we have.

Tomorrow, the 13th, a group of us are going out to The Merchant Marine
Academy in Sands Point for an Honorees Reception.  It is a cocktail
party and costs $75.  The money goes to support the Memorial Day
Parade and Veterans Outreach.  As you know money is tight but we can't
turn our back - we must honor and celebrate what these brave folks
have done for us and our country.

Our fearless Group Coordinator Vincent DeRegotais will be there with a
cigar roller.  He just released a new line that is quite tasty.

If you can't make it, please consider a donation.  No matter what just
do something to say thank-you.

Have a Safe, Happy and Healthy Memorial Day!

All the Best,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971