[Fredslist] Westchester/CT Spring get together June 17th

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Thu May 7 14:45:44 EDT 2009

Please join the Westchester and CT Gotham groups for our first annual get
together. It's Wednesday June 17th from 5:30 to 7:30 PM at the Crab Shell
Restaurant on the water in Stamford, CT 46 Southfield Ave.  203-967-7229

Cash Bar and we will split the cost of appetizers according to the amount of
people who attend.

This is a great way to get to know other Gothamites from nearby geographical
areas. Also great for Gothamites who are in NYC groups but live in CT and
Westchester.

RSVP to Peter Grabel pgrabel at luxurymortgage.com or Judy Heft
judyheft at optonline.net

Hope to see many of you there. And remember it is only 45 minutes from NYC
and close to the train station.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail