[Fredslist] Next Fairfield meeting May 19th

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Thu May 7 08:45:29 EDT 2009

Please join us for a lively discussion group on May 19th at the Greenwich
Hyatt 1800 E Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT on Tuesday May 19th at 8 to 9:30 Am.
Buffet breakfast, all you can eat for a mere $25.00. It should prove to be
another great meeting since we have some guests and prospective new members
joining us.

Since we are a non compete group please check with me first to clear any
conflicts and then you can register and pay on line No cash or checks,
please.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail