[Fredslist] I am seeking advise on web site "optimization"

bonnielink at optonline.net bonnielink at optonline.net
Wed May 6 12:53:43 EDT 2009

I am considering signing with a company (other than our website designers) who will "optimize" my website, but want almost $900/month for a 1 year contract.  This after I already paid for the website design.  Does anyone have a contact who can explain why I need this and provide this service for a more reasonable price? Thanks.Bonnie Link, Esq.bonnielink at optonline.netKardisch, Link & Associates, PC80 East Old Country Road, Second FloorMineola, NY 11501Direct Line:  516-565-2804Main Line: 516-255-4160Fax:  516-255-4163