[Fredslist] Bandit is please to announce our newest member Norma Sicliano

Judy Mines jmines at rvminc.com
Tue May 5 11:32:39 EDT 2009

Bandit welcomes our newest member Norma Sicilano.

With over 20 years of sales experience, Norma built her career on superior cold-calling skills. She spent more than 10 years at Conde Nast selling advertising for "House & Garden" magazine. There she cultivated major corporate clients such as IBM, General Electric and Concord Watches.

After leaving Conde Nast, Norma founded Cold Calling for Hot Sales, offering clients door-opening services that include securing qualified appointments with high-ranking decision makers. Most people are comfortable selling their service or product once they get in front of the prospect. Norma puts them there. They agree that getting an appointment is 99% of the sale.

Welcome Norma.

All the best,
Judy

Judy Mines