[Fredslist] Promo

Dr. Dan Schaefer PhD dan at danschaeferphd.com
Fri Mar 27 16:15:51 EDT 2009

(SUBJECT LINE)   DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE

Only 12 tickets left for Gotham Members.....Contact Janet directly at
917 921 9251

Knock 3 to 6 Strokes Off Your Golf Game

Without Touching A Club... Guaranteed!

Two weeks ago I announced a special half-price discount rate for members
of Gotham who wanted to attend my "Golf And The Mind Game" clinic at the
Yale Club on Tuesday, April 7, 2009 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

The regular price for this clinic is $275 per person. The price for
Gotham members is only $162.50. But you'll need to hurry. There are only
12 tickets left at this price.

You can learn about the clinic at www.golfandthemindgame.com. If you
wish to attend, DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE. Instead, telephone my assistant
Janet at 917-921-9251 and identify yourself as a Gotham member.

You are welcome to bring up to 4 people total (members or non-members)
at the same rate of $162.50 per person. (When you call, provide Janet
with all the names and pay for your guests in a single credit card
transaction, such as $650.00 for 4 people.)

Advance registration is required.

I look forward to seeing you on April 7th.

Sincerely,

Dr. Dan Schaefer

Dan Schaefer PhD

Peak Performance Strategies/ Confidential Sounding Board

"The Competitive Edge Quickly for Business,Sports & Entertainment"

212 265 1888

www.DanSchaeferPhD.com <http://www.danschaeferphd.com/>

Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com <mailto:Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com>

www.confidentialsoundingboard.com