[Fredslist] FDA Referral

Jeffrey Bernstein jeffrey.bernstein at strategicbrandsllc.com
Wed Mar 25 09:54:21 EDT 2009

Looking for referral to an attorney who regularly deals with the Food & Drug Administration. Please respond to me. Thanks, Gotham!
Jeffrey Bernstein
President & CEO
Strategic Brands, LLC
104 W 40 St, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Direct Dial 212 944-1324 . Fax 212 937-3907
Email: Jeffrey.Bernstein at strategicbrandsllc.com

Sent From My Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

This email and the information contained herein and attachments hereto are confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and/or its attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents thereof, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the email and any attachments and destroy any tangible manifestations thereof. Thank you.