[Fredslist] Office Furniture Needed

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 20:43:08 EDT 2009

Hey Gotham - - with all that is happening in the economy - I'm hoping that someone has access to used or surplus?(preferrably free, but if not, significantly discounted) office furniture that is in good enough shape to be located in the reception area of a hospital administrative suite, where patients, physicians, board members, and various people come to meet - - specifically - we are trying to find 2 or 3 drawer wood (or simulated wood) lateral (30 or 36 inch width) file cabinets (beggers can't be choosers, but the furniture that is there now dictates that we would prefer a medium or dark cherry color).? Dark wood bookshelves would also be really useful.? The cabinets and shelves need to be in good shape.? Also - we could use a few metal 5 drawer file cabinets for a back room.

With the economy so bad, and the devastating State budget cuts we are anticipating - we really have very little money (if any) to spend on this - but we would be happy to provide appropriate evidence of a donation for tax purposes (yes we are a 501(c)(3))

The hospital has many needs, but staff is working hard.? We have the most advanced radiology suite in Brooklyn and our?quality is trending upward - but what little money we have is going to equipment for patient care so our administrative staff (myself included) are in real desperate need of some decent file cabinets?to be placed in a public area.

Any assistance would be really great - -?on this one please contact me at work? - - szinder at kingsbrook.org

Thanks to all -

Gothamly,

Susan Zinder?