[Fredslist] Fwd: Broadway's Next Hit Musical...next show April 2nd at 7:30pm.

BOB SCHIFFMANN microwaves at juno.com
Tue Mar 24 10:29:13 EDT 2009

Hi Fellow Gothamites,
My son's improv musical will be presented twice in April - see below.
It's a fun show - lots of laughs - and you'll scratch you head
wondering how can they create, on the spot,. an musical scenes and
then an entire musical based on crazy song titles from the audience.
It's the perfect antidote to all the bad economic news.
Bob
R.F. Schiffmann Associates, Inc.
149 West 88 Street
New York NY 10024