[Fredslist] More words to love!

newthynk newthynk at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 14:05:45 EDT 2009

It was my sorority motto (at UCLA).
--
Geraldine Newman
Geraldine Newman Communications / NEWTHYNK
212.988.3395

From:   "Lucas Meyer" <lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com>
Subject:    RE: [Fredslist] More words to love!
Date:   March 23, 2009 10:02:38 AM EDT
To: BFendelman at aol.comelizmb at tiac.netNewthynk at aol.comfredslist at gothamnetworking.com
Burt,

It’s North Carolina’s motto, and it means “To be, rather than to seem (to be)”.  In other words, don’t be a phony.  It happens to be my private e-mail address!   Too many years of studying Latin.

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

34 5th Street

Stamford, CT  06905