[Fredslist] Do you do SAS 70 Certifications?

Stephanie Schwab stephanies at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:52:55 EDT 2009

Hi everyone:
A friend of mine who runs a technology management firm is looking for
someone who does SAS 70 Certifications.  I know nothing about it but he said
that it's often accountants who do this - so I thought I'd post to Fredslist
to see if there's someone out there who does this and who would like to be
in touch with him.

If you do SAS 70 Type II Certifications, can you please be in touch with
Eugene directly?  He's possibly interested in doing a technology for
certifications swap or will pay outright.

His name is Eugene Taiwah, his email is eugene.tawiah at complextech.com and
his phone is (877) 358-9467.

thanks!
Stephanie