[Fredslist] Blogger-Commenter Party-Its Almost Here

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 22:37:35 EDT 2009

Only four more days to what promises to be a major Gotham event. The Blogger-Commenter party will be taking place on Thursday, March 26 at 5:30 at Papa-Razi in Westbury on Jericho Tpke. Sarah Palin will be there and ET has just been invited (you'll have to read the blogs to know what I am talking about).

Not only will this be a really fun night, it will be a major networking event. There is no non-compete rule and it is open to non-Gotham members. All who reads the blogs are welcome!

The restaurant has agreed to give everyone their own check-so everyone just has to pay for their own meal and alcohol. If you haven't already done so, please just let me know, via email, whether you will be attending as I have to give the restaurant a headcount.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Rona