[Fredslist] movie

BOB SCHIFFMANN microwaves at juno.com
Sun Mar 22 13:46:45 EDT 2009

We just saw Duplicity" the new film with Julia Roberts & Clive Owen,
written & directed by my neighbor Tony Gilroy (also wrote & directed
"Michael Clayton"and wrote the screenplays for the Bourne movies).
It's a lot of fun - basically about corporate espionage, but more
importantly about two spies (Roberts - CIA; Owen - MI6) that questions
whether they can ever have a relationship if they are trained never to
trust anyone. Things keep shifting and never are what they seem - we
loved it!
Bob
R.F. Schiffmann Associates, Inc.
149 West 88 Street