[Fredslist] Personal Introduction Available for 90% Guaranteed SBA Emergency Fund Loans

Ira R. Hecht ihecht at internetlawny.com
Fri Mar 20 14:27:04 EDT 2009

To all:

The Gotham family has been so helpful to me over the last few years that I would like to give something back.  One of my closest friends is the majority owner of an SBA lending company that is a preferred SBA lender and is licensed to write government guaranteed business loans on his signature.  As a thank you to my Gotham family, I would be very happy to introduce any Gotham member who is interested in obtaining a loan through the SBA Emergency Fund.

The government guarantee has just been raised to 90% for a SBA emergency fund that is now available for lending and all government application fees have been waived for applications on this fund.  He can lend up to $2,000,000 and can process the loan very quickly.  He makes the lending decision himself rather than through a lending committee or through lending officers and does not require SBA approval to make a loan. These 90% guarantee emergency funds are not expected to be available for much time so I will be happy to assist any Gotham member by personally introducing you to my friend.

In order to qualify for this type of loan a Company: must have sufficient historical and projected cash flow to repay the debt, must meet various eligibility requirements of SBA including, but not limited to, be a "Small Business," use the funds for eligible purposes (i.e. working capital, refinancing debt, purchase inventory/equipment), etc., and must be willing to pledge all available collateral.

Please get back to me if you would like me to introduce you. ☺

Best regards,

Ira R. Hecht, Esq., CPA
Ira R. Hecht, P.C.
Attorney at Law
123 Lincoln Road East
Plainview, NY 11803
V   516.942.5010
F   516.932.0928
C   516.965.0071
ihecht at internetlawny.com <mailto:ihecht at internetlawny.com>
www.internetlawny.com

If any tax advice is contained in this communication or attachments, it is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax related penalties under federal, state, or local law.

This message from the law firm of Ira R. Hecht, P.C., may contain confidential or privileged information. If you received this transmission in error, please call us immediately at (516) 942-5010 or contact us by E-mail at ihecht at internetlawny.com.  Disclosure or use of any part of this message by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

.