[Fredslist] What Goes Around Comes Around

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Wed Mar 18 09:34:38 EDT 2009

Gotham Co Founder Nancy Schess spoke today at the Israeloff, Trattner (thank you Michael Garibaldi and Lisa Waterman for the opportunity) Managing Partners' Group on Human Resource Challenges In A Troubled Economy.

The purpose of this email is not to trumpet her excellent presentation, but to thank the many Gotham members in attendance for their great ("softball") questions which teed her up and she hit out of the park!

Special thanks in this regard to Vinvent Russo and Jeff Lewis.

It was a perfect manifestation of our "It's better to give, but what goes around comes around".  Thanks, thanks, thanks!