[Fredslist] Resumes and Fredslist

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Mar 17 08:53:55 EDT 2009

Good morning Gotham

As you know our current email guidelines are that we do not promote
non-members on Fredslist. An exception to this is posting resumes.  So in
order to be able to determine which emails are resumes so we can help
someone find a job or find someone for our companies, all resumes to be
posted on Fredslist should include the word [resume] in brackets as the
first word in the subject line.

As we say What Goes Around Comes Around and helping people find work in this
environment can only bring good back to all of us..

Go Gotham Go!