[Fredslist] WebSite Designer

Langsam, Andrew Alangsam at PRYORCASHMAN.com
Wed Mar 11 12:53:53 EDT 2009

My daughter is planning on launching a new business with a novel idea
behind it.  She seeks a reasonably-priced, honorable and techno-savvy
web-site developer for designing and uploading her proposed online
web-site.   Can I get some recommendations, please.

Andy Langsam

Andrew S. Langsam
Pryor Cashman LLP

410 Park Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 326-0180 (O)
(212) 515-6969 (F)

http://www.pryorcashman.com

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
and may contain information that is privileged and confidential
by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, use, dissemination, or copying of this
communication in error, please forward the email back and delete
all copies of the message and attachments.
IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal
Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained
in this communication (including attachments) is not intended
or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or
applicable provisions of state and local tax law or (ii) promoting,
marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or
matter addressed herein.