[Fredslist] Extraordinary the Benefit

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Wed Mar 11 14:56:51 EDT 2009

I am please to invite you to our one night concert performance of Extraordinary.
All the broadway actors, musicians and director have volunteered.

The funds raised will be used to start up the Theresa Academy of Performing Arts for Children with Special Needs.

My son, dante, created this musical about a girl who is deaf and her cousin, lester. It is a great story with a message - What makes you different, makes you Extraordinary.
For more information - you can go to:  www.extraordinarythemusical.com.
You can order tickets from www.theresafoundation.org.

We would greatly appreciate any help you can give us - by attending or spreading the word.  We have 180 seats to fill.

    I look foward to seeing you on March 30th.
    Thanks and Have a Great Day!
    Vincent
    Vincent J. Russo, JD, LLM, CELA
    Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.