[Fredslist] Gotham Golf Outing Sponsorships

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Mon Mar 9 12:11:53 EDT 2009

Fellow Gothamites:

This is a chance to get exposure to the Gotham community at large and to
many non-Gotham members who participate in our outing.  Many Gothamites
bring clients, friends, colleagues, etc., who aren't Gotham members.
Securing a sponsorship is a way to get your company in front of everyone!

As you know, I am heading up the sponsorships for the outing and want to
make you all aware of the sponsorship opportunities.   You do not need to be
a Gotham member to be a sponsor.

Currently, the following sponsorships are available:

Cocktail Party Sponsorship - $1,500

Dinner Sponsorship - $750

Caddy Sponsorship - $750 (SOLD)

Cart Sponsorship - $750

Breakfast/Brunch Sponsorship - $500

Hole-in-one Sponsorship - $500

Driving Range Sponsorship - $500

Putting Green Sponsorship - $500

Goody Bag Sponsorship - $500 (SOLD)

All sponsors receive appropriate signage for their sponsorship and
recognition at the dinner.

We are actively pursuing sponsors, so please let me know if you are
interested or have any questions.  I look forward to seeing you at the
outing!

Best,

David

David P. Henry