[Fredslist] Auto Insurance Companies

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Mon Mar 9 11:50:55 EDT 2009

We've just bought a 2nd car and are shopping car insurance.  We're currently
with Geico and have been pleased with them to date.  However, I'd like to
shop around to be sure we're getting the best deal.  I'd appreciate any
feedback, thoughts, experience with companies you like.

I looked on the Gotham website to see if there is anyone who works in auto
insurance and didn't see anyone.  So if there are Gothamites who do provide
auto insurance, please feel free to contact me.  I'm happy to get referrals
from non Gothamites, but please don't have them contact me.  I'd rather
contact them.

Thanks,

David

David P. Henry