[Fredslist] Looking to rent 2 large windowed offices in Creative Suite -- East 44th Street Great Deal!

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Mar 9 00:06:57 EDT 2009

Our large creative office suite has two wonderful offices to rent, either
furnished or unfurnished.  Share fax, postage meter and cleaning services.
Has small conference room with all the comforts of home.  Free DSL, Free
Nortel Telephone with built-in voice mail.

The smaller space is $950 and has two large windows facing Third Avenue.
The second office can easily fits two people.  It costs $1200.

The offices are located on 44th Street between Second & Third Avenue in the
Creative Arts Building.  Next to parking garage, restaurants, banks,
transportation, shopping, Grand Central Station...

Show Business/Film building...it¹s a wonderful pace to work.

Please contact me today...Available now--Eager to rent.

Bambe Levine
Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th St. 9th floor
New York, NY 10017