[Fredslist] LinkedIn Seminar

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 13:19:26 EST 2009

Although I missed Mitch's seminar, I would like to strongly recommend Linkedin as the premiere business networking organization.  Fellow Gothamite and expert witness group member, Paul Ribaudo introduced me to Linkedin and I believe it is ESSENTIAL for business contacts.  I have already joined 12 of their groups, targeting my customers, lawyers and have posted provocative discussion points for their members related to my field of expertise, warnings.  I have sent individual emails to all of the members of the groups and have already received 4 favorable replies about potential future business.  And I am just scratching the surface.  I have linked my Hotmail and Yahoo address books and invited my contacts to join Linkedin, recognizing that most may not help me directly but may know someone else who can help with business.  Thanks to Mitch for running a seminar of major importance to Gotham professionals.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G