[Fredslist] Come ride the circut LI Health Care Tomorrow 3/6/09

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 09:24:20 EST 2009

Dear Fellow Gothamites:
Gotham LI Healthcare's next breeakfast meeting will be this Friday @ 8am--@ the Milleridge inn on Jericho turnpike.
All guests are welcome as we are a non comptete group.When inviting guests please keep the following in mind:
We are a non-compete group.
All guests should try to  pay online in advance. If you have a last minute guest (without a conflict), please let me know and I will make arrangements.
Our fee is $25 for a continential breakfast.  We’ve made signing up easy by allowing guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events” -"March,06, 2009” – 8amLI Healthcare Group
If you have any questions or comments please contact me.
Thank you,
Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC