[Fredslist] St Patty's Day in The Hinterlands

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed Mar 4 08:53:00 EST 2009

Our next Fairfield meeting will be held on March 17th at 8AM at the
Greenwich Hyatt on 1800 W Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT in the Pemberwick Room.
We love visitors and this meeting proves to be shaping up to be a full and
exciting morning with lots of guests. Since we are a non-compete group,
please check with me first and then register and pay on line, no cash or
checks please. Delicious buffet breakfast is a mere $25.00. Join us for a
lively discussion group. No cash or checks please.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail