[Fredslist] Lawrence & West Hempstead schools

adjustman at aol.com adjustman at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 13:09:53 EST 2009

Gothamites - It is that time again when job openings come up for Long Island schools for Fall '09.? With the overwhelming support I received last year when I needed a contact?in Roslyn for my wife, I was wondering if anyone knows upper level people in the Lawrence & West Hempstead districts. An opening has come up in each district for her position and being close to home would be great. Thanks. - Jason Greenberg, adjustman at aol.com, 646-425-3711