[Fredslist] The bookkeeping position has been filled

Chris Trahan ctrahan at nni.com
Tue Mar 3 20:22:16 EST 2009

The bookkeeping position has been filled. Thank you for your inquiries.

If you, or anyone in your family, or friends, or loved ones have any health
issues, and you would like to know if holistic natural medicine could be
beneficial, please visit my website www.Olympus-Center.com, and/or call me,
as I provide complimentary telephone consultations. My practice includes
internal medicine, women's health, musculo-skeletal pain management, and
pediatrics. Essentially, I treat almost any health problem. I work with
herbal medicine, acupuncture, nutrition, physiotherapies, and homeopathic
medicine.

Again, thank you.

Sincerely,

Christopher Trahan,O.M.D., L.Ac.