[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To Israeloff Legal

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Fri Jun 26 12:02:36 EDT 2009

Come ride the circuit to the next meeting of Gotham's Israeloff Legal
Networking Group which will be held Tuesday June 30, 2009 at 12:30PM at
the Friars Club located at 57 East 55th Street. Lunch will be served.

There are still a few openings at the Gotham Table, so if you know of an
attorney who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking
experience, please let me know.  I will try to clear any potential
conflicts.  The cost for guests is $45.00.  Please confirm your
attendance to me as soon as possible.

We look forward to a mutually rewarding networking experience.

Lisa B.Waterman
Director of Marketing
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS *  FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x267
Fax: (516) 240-3310

Email: waterman at israeloff.com
www. israeloff.com
Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?