[Fredslist] Flo and Ben

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Jun 26 09:22:46 EDT 2009

At the risk of sounding redundant, I too enjoyed seeing everyone, making new
friends, putting names from Fred's list with faces, and reconnecting with
old friends.

And then there was the gossip I couldn't help but overhear. Flo Feinberg
went home with Ben Geizhals. That was the big shock of the evening for me.
Who knew they are married? Not I said the fly!

Maybe there are others. I'll have to wait till the next party to find out.

I had a great time thanks to all of the people who put this great evening
together.

I'm looking forward to my next circuit ride.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail