[Fredslist] Thank you

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Jun 22 18:07:31 EDT 2009

Thanks to all the Gothamites who responded to my query for a reference
today:

Scott Bloom, Peter Rand (who will be going to the cocktail party a day
early, I am afraid),

Heidi Simon, Tony Celano, Shelly Shrenkel, Tom Kass, Mike Gallina, Mike
Steger, and Judy Mines; As well as hearing from Brian Newman, Peter
Schaeffer, Victor Urbach, and Stephen Kirschner.

I will consolidate all of your fine suggestions and pass along the
information.

~ Tessa Marquis  Gotham New Haven

(You will recognize me on Wednesday at the Friar's Club as I struggle up the
stairs with a broken foot!)