[Fredslist] Marcus Sings from 1922 to 2009

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Fri Jun 19 17:31:00 EDT 2009

I was at Night last week to see Marcus. As always it was delightful.
I have an affinity for memorizing lyrics very quickly without even trying,
and Marcus noticed that I knew most of the lyrics to the songs he wrote that
are on his new CD, which I purchased at the launch as well as the old songs.
(I could listen - and sing along - for hours and hours.).

I look forward to more at Night and elsewhere. I love that music, and I love
how Marcus treats it..
I encourage everyone to go and enjoy!

All best - Optimistically,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and
Management for Law Firms" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com