[Fredslist] Discount for Adrian's friends for Breakfast with Danny Meyer (this week!)

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Jun 19 06:52:17 EDT 2009

Hi folks:

Great news.

The reduced fee for the fabulous Danny Meyer breakfast at Tabla is now
$60 for friends of Adrian....and that's you.

This is going to be an amazing event.

What you get:

1. An unbelievable breakfast feast by Chef Floyd Cardoz, Executive Chef
of Tabla ( a fantastic, sexy, groundbreaking restaurant) 2. Great
networking time with some of NYC's best movers and shakers AND 3. An
up-close and personal presentation by Danny Meyer*

This is a first. A small, intimate room and Danny talking about starting
a highly competitive business in NYC, one of the most competitive
markets in the world; breaking ground for Union Square Cafe in a not-yet
gentrified location, building slow (second restaurant wasn't started for
14 years), using service as a core component in his recipe for
success...and more, much more.

Remember, Danny grew his brand slowly and deliberately and we can all
learn from his story.

This breakfast should not be missed. Register and please spread the word
& forward this email to others.

Register HERE:  http://bsobel.googlepages.com/breakfastwithdannymeyer

*Union Square Cafe, 11 Madison Park, Blue Smoke, Gramercy Tavern, The
Modern, Hudson Yards, Tabla, Jazz Standard, Shake Shack, Cafe 2, Terrace
5 and more)

Best
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Join Adrian's Network
http://www.adriansnetwork.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

Connect to me on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amillersalestraining

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"

Begin forwarded message: