[Fredslist] Client looking for software system

Sajiun, Susan Susan.Sajiun at Hubinternational.com
Thu Jun 18 16:00:38 EDT 2009

My client is looking for this, question is below. Please email if you have a source thx.
Question from client. 'Do you know any companies that are using a good computer software system for
maintaining staff records,?   Particularly I need a computerized system for maintaining/calculating
vacation, sick leave, personal days.

In other words do  you know of a good computer software, relatively simple, and inexpensive.  Right now I do all work by hand, calculating/ addding/deducting sick leavevacation etc.. and the company finally has decided to get computerized, but does  not  want
it at a monumental cost.'