[Fredslist] CT/Westchester event

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed Jun 17 22:58:05 EDT 2009

I want to give a BIG shout out to all the great people who turned out for
our networking event from CT, Westchester and even NYC and Long Island. The
weather held out and it was a great way to start the summer off (a quote
from Janet Adler). We had a terrific turn out and Debbie Lindner generously
raffled off some Gotham pins, cufflinks, T-shirts, and hats. It was a fun
evening of networking and socializing.

I hope to see all of you at the cocktail party on the 24th for more Gotham
fun. Thank you everyone for coming.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail